Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Pops

So, OH MY GOODNESS, I have been sooo busy making these adorable little cake pops!! They are so cute and soo delicious at the same time, that it should be a sin! I never dreamed that so many people would agree with me and love them too! The favorite flavors for Valentine's Day have been chocolate (of course), red velvet and strawberry. The chocolate cake ones, i have been coating in a candy coating with a slight raspberry flavor! I did this because Godiva dark chocalate with raspberry filling is my FAVORITE candy so i decided to try to mimick the flavor, and I would say it worked pretty well!

The exciting thing to me is that everywhere I go with my cake pops in tow, I sell some, or someone is really excited about them and order some. This morning I did my first Stampin Up workshop for my upline Jackie (see her blog at http://www.jackiebarfield.blogspot.com/) because she was sick :( and I brought some cake pops with me there, and EVERYONE LOVED THEM! Last week, I met my husband at Mobile Fixture, a restaurant supply store, and i brought them in and sold some to the sales rep. Today, i went into my husband's restaurant, Santa Fe Grill, in Mobile. I went into the back office and printed a sign listing the price of the cake pops and my contact info. I was going to put it on the front counter with a box of pops for demo. When i walked out of the office, a girl saw them and bought them from me before i even made it to the front counter. She then called me and left me a message on my phone telling me how great they were and how she now needed to go and workout since she ate the whole box!

Anyway, this is all so new and exciting for me! What a day!

Flavors are as follows:
Triple Chocolate with chocolate coating
Red Velvet with chocolate coating
Berry Berry Strawberry with Vanilla Coating (any color)
Lemon with Vanilla Coating (any color)
S'mores- choc cake with marshmallow cream, chocolate coating with graham cracker
Rocky Road- chocolate cake with marshmallow cream and nute with chocolate coating and nuts on top(choice of peanuts, walnuts or pecans)
Mint choco chip- chocolate cake with andees chocolate chips with mint chocolate coating

Prices:
Valentine's Box Special
8 hand decorated pops in a hand decorated box (decorated using Stampin Up current stamp sets and punches) for $15

Regular (round shaped and decorated pops)
1/2 dozen- $12
dozen-       $24
2+ dozen-  $22 per dozen

Shaped Pops- (flowers, hearts, cupcakes)- Minimum order or 1 dozen
1 dozen- $26
2+ dozen- $24 per dozen

Pops come individually wrapped and tied with a ribbon

Contact me for more info on POPS or to order yours for any special occasion today!!
(504)338-5154
carusfm@yahoo.com
Cesca's Cake Pops is now on Facebook! LIKE Cesca's cake pops on Facebook and receive $1 off any half dozen order or $2 off any order of 2+ dozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment