Monday, February 28, 2011

CAKE POPS FOR THE CURE! GOOO RJ!

So, I have a long time GREAT friend of mine that is participating in the 2011 Susan Komen 3 day race for the curein November in San Diego. It is a 60 mile walk benefiting breast cancer of course. I am so proud of thim for doing this and I want to help him raise enough money to participate. I am sure that all of us know someone dear to us that has battled through this disease. RJ needs to raise atleast $3000 for his team. His team needs to raise $25,000! RJ has done so much for me throughout my life, that I want to help him make his goal. Plus, once he reaches his goal, he is GOING TO DYE HIS HAIR AND BEARD PINK UNTIL THE RACE, and this is something I am DYING to see! So if there is anyone you know that has or has breast cancer, let's help him out so that he can walk for their cure!

There are two ways to donate:

1: go to www.the3day.org
   on the right side, click donate to a participant
   search by team name:   Tigers for ta-ta's (has to be typed in exactly)
   click the team name, and them click RJ DERMENSTEIN
   there will be a button on the top left side that will allow you to donate to RJ

2: Buy cake pops for the cure! One dozen all pink cake pops for $25
    $15 of each dozen will go to RJ's donations!

Thanks so much for your help and God Bless all the women and their families that have been affected by breast cancer!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea! I'll take a dozen. When ever you can get them to me. Don't stay up til 2am making them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete