Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cake Pop Crazy!!

Soooo! Last night was so crazy! Cake Pop Crazy that is! I never dreamed that so many people would love my cake pops! I put some cake pops in our restaurant and they were a big hit there. Yesterday, I was eating lunch and one lady ordered 3 dozen while I was there. Another guy ordered two boxes. All of these are to be delivered by Friday. So last night, I dipped and decorated 60 cake pops of all flavors. Some of them I have to ship to my brother in New Orleans this morning. Then i had to individually wrap and ribbon all of those pops! I also baked 2 more cakes and rolled 80 more pops. Needless to say, I am very tired this morning. I also forgot to eat dinner last nght.
While i was making all of these pops, a good friend of mine came over to sample them. He ate a chocolate one and loved it! HE ORDERED 11 BOXES for all of the special women in his life! What a great guy! So by Sunday I have 18 more boxes of pops to dip, decorate and package! WOW! That is 144 pops! I had visions of cake pops dancing in my head last night :) I have some much fun making these sweet treats, that I hope it doesn't end after Vaentine's Day. I can't wait for spring to arrive so I can do some fun fresh flavors. Lemon is what I am really looking forward to.

IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT,THEN EAT SOMETHING CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment